Happy Spring everyone! I'm super excited for the flowers to bloom and 70 degree weather. So I stole this idea from one of my favorite fashion bloggers Keit of Beauty in Insanity for listing 10 random things about me so let us begin! *dun-dun-duuuuun*
- I went to a total of 7 different schools from K-12 because my family moved around a lot.
- I'm number 4 out of 6 siblings (wow, I know lol)
- I actually have a chipped tooth from falling down while skateboarding when I was in 7th grade. Never rode one again lol
- I don't know how to swim. I am terrified of water lol
- I cuss a lot. Maybe too much, nah.
- I learned how to read by playing Final Fantasy 7.
- I cut my hair when I'm bored because yolo.
- I used to hate Forever 21 because it was so popular. I currently wear it now because it's cheap lol
- I used to be a scene kid *cough*
- I've been taking my own pictures since 2009. Shout out to my tripod!
Now that's ten facts about me, share one or a few with me! Make sure to check out Keit's blog for amazing vintage finds + she's hilarious! ♡
Cat Denim Jacket: UNIF ( Sold out everywhere )
Now, I know this isn't your typical Spring outfit. I mean, where's all the floral at? I've been dying to style this amazing UNIF jacket that I purchased off Poshmark for such a discounted price (
$150 $75). Right? For those who don't know about Poshmark, it's an mobile app that allows you to purchase straight from other peoples closet or sell clothes from your own closet! This was the best purchase yet!The studded shoulder detail makes the jacket super edgy but it definitely makes it a bit heavy too. I just love the whole DIY vibe of the jacket too. To make it pop, I went with an all black outfit that includes a deep v-neck bodysuit from Image, vintage shorts, and my 'ol so comfy H&M ankle boots. Starting spring with the right edge ♡